The suction and negative pressure provided by cuppingcan loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure).The most common misunderstanding regarding one of the most powerful and beneficial after effects of Cupping, is the marks that sometimes result.
When injuries occur deep in the muscle, bleeding often occurs causing deep bruises. There will also be edema in the area involving the coagulation of sticky proteins. The combining presence of these elements usually results in stagnation of circulation to the area – resulting in pain, dysfunction, and chronic conditions.
The vacuum formed by Cupping draws up the old non-circulating stagnant blood and sticky fluids from the area, bringing them up to the surface and away from the injury so that healthy free circulation can be restored to the affected area, thus creating space for oxygen, living cells and nutrients for faster recovery.
- Enhances General Health of the body
- Relieves Pain
- Allows 80%elimination of substances that cause pain
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Detoxifies the Body
- Purifies the Blood
- Reduces Stress
- Reduces depression & sadness by releasing chemicals in the brain
- Improves physical & mental health conditions
- Builds up the body’s natural resistance to illnesses
- Allows tissues to release toxins and removes toxin through surface of the skin (detox)
- Improves Blood flow & lymph flow to the corresponding organ & activates its function
- Reduces unwanted side affects of drugs, removes their residue and reduces risk of drug toxicity
It is Truly Evidence Based, U.S. National Center for Biotechnology Information Certified Treatment For More Details And Clinical Trials :- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289625/